A wide range of personalized courses to meet your unique needs
94% A*- C Grade
Quality Over Quantity
There are 2 x 1-hour lessons per week excluding school holidays.
There are 4 x 1-hour lessons per week (sometimes 2 x 2-hour lessons due to timetabling constraints) excluding school holidays.
All lessons are presented securely online via Zoom. Students are given unique access links during their designated lessons.
My lessons are fun, interactive, and have a clear structure. They start with an introduction to the topic and how it relates specifically to the syllabus. The relevant content is then taught using engaging PowerPoint slides, animations, videos, practical demonstrations, and funny and relatable anecdotes. Students have their understanding tested during lessons using topic-specific examination booklets. Lessons are wrapped up by showing students that what they have learned relates directly to the syllabus and hence examinations.
Students are quizzed regularly and tested after significant syllabus coverage. Tests are either made up of written or multiple-choice questions. Students are welcome to join me online 15 minutes prior to, and after, lessons for some one-on-one support. They are also welcome to email/WhatsApp me out of lessons.
Students get access to a diverse range of top-quality resources without adding any fluff or filler. All resources are examination and syllabus-specific.
- Syllabus-specific revision notes
- Topic-specific examination papers and mark schemes
- Full examination papers and mark schemes
- Short concise videos of syllabus-specific topics
- Bonus reports on the most efficient study techniques backed by science
- Online quizzes with progress tracking
- A bank of thousands of extra archived exam questions with answers for the super enthusiast.