This course is over a period of 30 weeks including revision. There are 4 x 1-hour lessons per week (sometimes 2 x 2-hour lessons due to timetabling constraints) excluding school holidays.
All lessons are presented securely online via Zoom. Students are given unique access links during their designated lessons.
My lessons are fun, interactive and have a clear structure. They start with an introduction to the topic and how it relates specifically to the syllabus. The relevant content is then taught using engaging PowerPoint slides, animations, videos, practical demonstrations and fund and relatable anecdotes. Students have their understanding tested during lessons using topic-specific examination booklets. Lessons are wrapped up by showing students that what they have learnt relates directly to the syllabus and hence examinations.
Students are quizzed regularly and tested after significant syllabus coverage. Tests are either made up of written or multiple-choice questions. Students are welcome to join me online 15 minutes prior to and after lessons for some one-to-one support. They are also welcome to email/WhatsApp me out with lessons.
Students get access to a diverse range of top quality resources without adding any fluff or filler. All resources are examination and syllabus specific. Resources include
- Syllabus specific revision notes
- Topic-specific examination papers and mark schemes
- Full examination papers and mark schemes
- Short concise videos of syllabus specific topics
- Bonus reports on the most efficient study techniques backed by science
- Online quizzes with progress tracking.
- A bank of 1000s of extra archived exam questions with answers for the super enthusiast.